Update Your Travel Look

/
0 Comments
TGIF!! It's almost the weekend which naturally makes me dream of a getaway. Love this store called Flight 001. Here are a few product highlights:

Eliminate difficulty identifying your bag at the carousel with this green Jelly Bean Trolley:

Keep your cords from getting tangled and knotted at the bottom of your bag with the Grid-It organizer:
With the help of the Icoon book you'll be able to get around in foreign lands communicating with pictures:
For someone like me who is banned from wearing white by her friends, this Laundrymat Pak is essential!

And finally, never again be forced to use the gross communal pouch in front of your seat with unidentifiable crumbs! Use this in flight seat pak instead:


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog