Coat Racks

/
0 Comments
When I walk into my apartment my coat typically gets thrown on the counter along with my bag and my shoes go into the shoe pile. This weekend I started researching some solutions to this problem.

Ok, so I would love to have this entire mudroom entryway below from Pottery Barn, but I'm afraid all I can fit is the Twig Coat Rack which would be a good start:

This modern design from Rare Device would be a great space saver:


This solution from Bed Bath and Beyond includes hooks all the way down providing more places for storage as well as places for little hands to reach:
And finally, this slim, contemporary rack also from Bed Bath and Beyond provides the basics:


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog