Wedding Lines

/
3 Comments
In case you haven't heard, Anthropologie just came out with a wedding dress line called BHLDN. Thanks Jules, the one person who reads this blog :)

I love this unusual Burnished Organza Gown for $1400:


We'll see how the line fares against J. Crew's. Seem to have similar prices from about $500 up to $4000. Love this J. Crew Cascade gow for $2500:



I hear now that Costco is coming out with their own line of bridal dresses, some of them reaching $1500. Sorry Costco, but that doesn't sound like a bargain to me!


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. i read it too Jenny!;) (Jules told me about it) oh my gosh... GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beth beat me to it! ha! i'm honored to get a mention. you know i love these gowns. i also love the eyelet one in anthro's collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Beth I'm so glad, I wasn't sure if I lost my other reader :)

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog