The Late Night Wedding Cart

/
0 Comments
One of the biggest hits at a wedding I went to was the hot dog cart at the after party, friends still rave about it to this day, deservedly so! A friend of mine also suggested an ice cream van coming at the end of my wedding to entertain guests on their way out and I loved the idea but couldn't get my act together.

I'm guessing this mini burger truck would be a huge hit! Get more info at La Cense Beef.

Try these delcious waffles to go from Wafels & Dinges.

Cupcake Stop in NY has gone mobile.

Get more ice cream cart ideas here
.


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog