TrendWatch: Fingerless Gloves

/
0 Comments
I am an oddball in that I overheat frequently and appreciate being a little bit cold at all times. I'm also probably a bit claustrophobic in that I like my feet and hands to be free. I'm happy to report I've found the perfect compromise!

These yellow glovelettes will not only serve the purpose but also make you think of sunny days.
For those who can't make up their minds, try the transformers from Anthropologie:

Try the sleek full length arm version:And finally, these Calypso ones look extremely cozy (I can make these by the way if anyone is interested..)


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog