Book Review: A Little History of the World

/
0 Comments
If you're anything like me, much of what you learned in history class unfortunately went in one ear and out the other. So certain events or people I may know a thing or two about thanks to the few history classes I took in college and reading I've done since, but as for the basics on a global scale, please don't ask me to assign dates or put them in chronological order.

Then I found this amazing book called A Little History of the World, by EH Gombrich. Written with children as the audience in mind, it takes you from prehistoric times through WWII. It's a really interesting, quick read that puts everything together in a way that's very easy to digest. A highly recommend it!


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog