Winter Drinks

/
0 Comments
I have to start making lists of happy things to think about to get through the winter, which is not my favorite season. One good thing, if you ask me, is a nice warm drink! I'll never forget my waitressing days when learned about the curing effects of a hot whiskey.

Here are some to try this winter.

Check out this list from MyRecipes, my favorites are the hazelnut toddy and the apricot-apple cider.

I will be trying the hot spiced wine and - wow - the sticky toffee pudding eggnog (gotta love the 'nog) from the Food & Wine winter list.

This list from Martha Stewart goes through drink ingredients that help counteract specific ailments.



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog