Edible Party Accessories

/
0 Comments
I was looking for some edible party accessories and there are some interesting things out there.

Ok, I've seen this before but I love anything candy cane related. Candy cane shot glasses. Another thought would be using classic candy cane sticks as stirrers.

Mixing peppermint with one of my favorite things, chocolate, and you get these perfect hot chocolate or coffee stirrers.

Check out these innovative santa stirrers made of stacked poached cranberries.


These CB2 Tipsy Toes ice cubes will jazz up any drink.
And finally, the classic mulled cider with a cinnamon stick stirrer:



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog