TrendWatch: Motorcycle Jackets

/
0 Comments
Since the layered look came out, I haven't worn anything above my waist, until now. It's great that motorcycle jackets have been making a comeback, and the best part is that you can layer underneath to ensure there is no muffin top exposure. Here are some of my favorites:

The Marc New York Leather Motorcycle Jacket which displays some new modern lines:


The classic NM Exclusive Leather Motorcycle Jacket:

The boxy, heavy on the pockets Juicy Motorcycle Jacket version:

For a better price point, try the Ann Taylor Loft Motorcycle Jacket:

And finally, if you're not into leather, see the Silence & Noise Faux Leather Biker Jacket:



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog