Color Combos

/
0 Comments
I think there are a lot of people out there who could really use these tools, starting with me. Can I really wear purple with grey? How can I work more orange into my room? These fun little apps can help solve some of these problems for you.

ColorSutra for the iphone helps you pick out matching colors. It's made to solve issues like what to wear with your royal blue shirt, but could also be used to find accent colors for a room.

The Benjamin Moore iphone app allows you to you to take a photo and match it to Benjamin Moore paint colors.

Link
And similar to the Benjamin Moore app, the Color Stream app helps you create color palettes, either matching colors through photos you've shot or customize it by using their schemer tool.




You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog