Recycled Glass

/
0 Comments
I love these recycled glass tumblers made from classic Mexican 'Sol' beer bottles. Find them on Elsewares (4 for $34) or on Farmhouse Wares (4 for $32.50).

Boylans soda bottle tumblers can be found on Etsy:

Glasses from recycled root beer bottles, on greenliving (4 for $32.99):

See these Evergreen Clear Tumblers from bambeco, made from recycled Bordeaux wine bottles (4 for $35):
And, saving the best for last, find a large variety of products on The Green Glass Company, like this coat rack ($72.50).

Also on The Green Glass Company find a wide variety of the glass tumblers, Boylans soda, beers, etc. Rock Light set of 4 for $32.50:


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog