A Rant on Soap Bits

/
0 Comments
This is really random so watch out. I started researching how you can reuse soap bits. They are slippery suckers and always end up on the floor, it seems like a waste that at a certain point you have to just throw it out, and it always seems like a standoff to see who will replace it.

It enraged me further that all the tips I could find were on thrifty websites. It's not the money, it's the bits that drive me crazy! Anyways. Here's what I found. Apparently there are ways to make laundry soap, but that seems complicated. You can also collect pieces, add water, melt them and mold them into a new bar.

There were three standouts that seemed like the most practical uses. The first is to use the bits to make measurement marks on wood or metal, without hurting surfaces. The second is to place the bits in the pocket of a bath mitt. The third, and my favorite, was to collect the bits in a mesh bag, tie the top, and leave outside for washing your hands, or in an outdoor shower. Of course I live in an apartment with one bathroom, details, details..

Check out this Sisal Soap Pocket from Organically Happy:



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog