Teen Wannabe

/
0 Comments
Another one of those don't-ask-me-why-I-was-looking-at-that-site-posts. I was browsing the Pottery Barn Teen site and found a couple of really interesting items. I'm on a quest for a large jewelry organizer and found this:

Hampton Mirror Tower, the picture shows the entire Vanity set, but seeing as I don't have a mirror and I need a jewerly organizer and I don't have much space, this seems perfect ($799):


My makeup is also in multiple bags, and piling up in the bathroom cabinet, so I really appreciate this Classic Makeup Sectional ($69-$79):



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog