Shower Bliss

/
2 Comments
Just wanted to rave about my 2 favorite shower products. Seeing as the daily shower is my 10 minute break from baby, dog, the cold and chores, I deserve to make it as special as possible!

The first was actually a gift from my building the day we moved in, it's by Olivia Care and is made of olive oil an other herbs like sage ($10.95): It feels so natural and fresh, love it!!






The second is by Ted Gibson and is called Body - Transformation™ Body Conditioner ($23.80). I think it's the best smelling shower prodect I've ever used, I'm obsessed with it!



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. oooh Jenny, i'm a fellow product junkie, and this is one of my most favorite soaps ever! it feels silky and natural and moisturizes like crazy. safe for everyone from a treat for you, to the bebe, to your clothes and even the dog! it comes in lavender too. ahh so nice. http://www.amazon.com/Savon-de-Marseille-Olive-1000g/dp/B000FPYY70

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I'll have to try lavender that sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog