Jewelry Armoires

/
0 Comments
I've been so frustrated lately with my many little boxes of jewelry and several different jewelry boxes piling up and spilling over everywhere so I began the hunt for a proper jewelry armoire.

I love this Jewelry Armoire from Neiman Marcus, but it's out of my price range:


I also really like this one, Worthington Antique Walnut Standing Mirror Jewelry Armoire sold on Amazon:


What I will most likely get because it is the cheapest option and now is not the time to be spending money, is this Petite Jewelry Armoire with Spindle Turned Legs in Ebony Black Finish by Powell Company sold on Amazon:



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog