Yellow and Grey

/
0 Comments
I'm obsessed recently with the combo of yellow and grey. Here are a few yellow and grey items supporting my obsession.

1) Flannel flower cushion from Mozi
2) Chain embossed mini cross-body bag from Banana Republic
3) Parlour sofa from CB2
4) West Elm's upholstered slipper chair
5) Thai silk pillow from Target
6) Cityscape shower curtain from CB2
7) Jonathan Adler's Alpaca squares throw
8) Trellis covers from Anthropologie
9) Trace rug from CB2
10) Customize your own shoe at Vans.com
11) Lemon-yellow shirt on Amarujala
12) Tennessee tank on 80s Purple


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog