For the Love of Ties

/
0 Comments
My latest project first entailed gathering my husbands old ties that he still has from the 7th grade! Next I bought a frame from Target for $25 that is meant to double as storage for artwork, so the side width was bigger than normal. Next I cut the ties lengthwise after laying them down in the pattern I wanted. I glued the top one first, totally flat against the cardboard backing. The rest of the ties, working my way down, I glued along the side and bottom of each tie, forming a pocket. I hung it by the door, and now we have a preppy mail holder to help us get organized in the New Year!



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog