benefit Faves

/
0 Comments
A few of my current fave benefit products that I've become obsessed with. I went in to get a simple eyebrow thread and walked out with $90 of products (worth it for the free makeup bag, right? Or maybe I'm just a sucker).

Anyhoo, this 'that girl' face brightener truly does brighten your face. It also helps that it smells so good you want to eat it!



Also obsessed with chachatint, I still do a double take every time before I apply it because it looks exactly like my favorite nail polish. For me, it's an idiot-proof  blush that helps you not end up looking like a clown. Now I can't walk out of the house without it.




You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog