Peter Pan Collars

/
0 Comments
I made the mistake of buying a shirt with Peter Pan collar without trying it on, and promptly returned it the next day! The material created a bizarre fit and I just looked goofy. Still on the prowl for one and my eye caught these:

J. Crew's Peter Pan collar tee:


Kill 2 trends with one purchase with this Chandi & Lia Peter Pan Collar Colorblock Dress on UO: 


Too sheer, but I like the idea of this Sequined Collar Blouse on Forever 21:



Ok this one isn't exactly Peter Pan but I like it anyway, Max C Blouse With Scallop Collar on ASOS:


See other ASOS Peter Pan styles here.

Or go the route of collar as accessory and add a Peter Pan collar to any shirt. I love this Top Shop Sequin Peter Pan Necklace:


Find other great Peter Pan accessories and Necklaces on TopShop here.

Lastly, check out Etsy for some amazing one-of-a-kind wallet-friendly collar accessories.



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog