Chicken, Mushroom, Spinach Enchiladas

/
0 Comments
Had a craving for enchiladas this past weekend, so looked up a few recipes but not one of them was perfect so I merged them into a new recipe that turned out great. First I boiled the 2 chicken breasts, which is how I like to make my shredded chicken. Next I sauteed half an onion, garlic and cilantro in a pan. After a few minutes I added chopped mushrooms, frozen spinach, half cup of chicken broth, and about half cup of light cream cheese.

Once that thickened I was ready to layer the mixture in 8 tortillas, first adding some enchilada sauce then throwing in some black beans and the chicken mixture. Rolling each one up, I topped with green enchilada sauce and shredded monterey jack cheese. Baked for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

Best part was the morning after breakfast burritos with the leftovers!


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog