Silk Printed Shorts

/
2 Comments
Ok so it's officially cold and fall, but I keep holding on to summer. I've been looking for a pair of patterned loose flowy shorts all season, and just now when it's 50 degrees outside I've found a few great ones! The good news is, these are on super sale, so why not stock up for next year!

Ali Ro Silk Brushstroke Shorts ($69):


Cynthia Rowley Shorts on YOOX ($39):


Alice + Olivia Smocked Waist Play Shorts ($88):


Vintage Havana Abstract Printed Silk Short ($38):


Georgie Tilly Print Shorts ($91):


Madewell skywriter tie-top shorts ($59.99):



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. today i'm wearing the 2nd dress that I scored thanks to you! :) 2 dresses and one pair of sunglasses :) all at crazy great bargain prices. If I don't watch it Dave's going to start to block this page! :) i do have some self control... I LOVE those today show special boots, but I already have just about a bajillion pairs of boots. no more. but I sent the link to all my boot loving friends :) thanks Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I love it :) you rock for being my most loyal fan!

    ReplyDelete

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog