Rolly Bags

/
0 Comments
Having just returned from a week of heavy travel, I'm completely re-in love with my rolly bag (LL Bean's Carryall Rolling Pullman, Medium). Watching everyone else deal with checking bags, lost luggage, and heavy, unwieldy garment bags, I was so happy to stroll along with a light weight carry-on rolling bag. Next, I totally want one of those bed-bug proof hardshell ones.

Here are some favorites:

Delsey Luggage, Karat Hardside:



22” Carry-On Trolley from the Lipault Paris Plume collection:



Traveler's Choice NAVY Toronto 29" Expandable Hardside Spinner Luggage:



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog