Latest Young Adult Book Obsession

/
0 Comments
How did it take me so long to find this book? This one actually came from my husband, who was painfully embarassed to buy it from the young adult section (something I have no qualms with).

It takes place in the future, where North America has become a place called Panem, run by a city called Capitol. Capitol folks control the outlying districts, and every year they select two kids from each district to fight to the death on live TV.

I'm halfway through the first book of the trilogy and addicted!

(The actress in Winter Bones is to star in the movie adaptation - love it even more)


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog