Baby Essentials (in my opinion)

/
0 Comments
Small break in posting to welcome Max to the world! 7 lbs 6 oz. As a new mom I have much to learn but thought I would share the things that have been most helpful in these first couple of weeks.

Newborn sized kimonos for sleeping. Easy to get on and off and my little one does not seem to like to be swaddled with his arms in (that or we aren't quite doing it right), so it helps keep him warmer at night.

The Halo SleepSack Swaddle and Wearable Blanket, the best solution to swaddling if you ask me. Why bother swaddling when this keeps them snug and secure?

Cloth diapers for all sorts of uses, as changing pad, burp cloth, etc.

I got the City Mini stroller with the car seat adapter with the original plan of using it with our infant car seat for the first few months until the regular stroller area could be used. However, after installing it I was totally uncomfortable with the height (seemed so high off the ground), the secure straps which didn't seem to completely lock it in place, and the wobbliness of the entire thing balancing on 3 wheels. It felt like if I hit the curb the wrong way the whole top-heavy thing would tip over. So, I got the Baby Trend Snap 'n Go Stroller to use with the infant car seat instead. It's lower to the ground and balances on 4 wheels.


I have yet to get this gadget but my next purchase will be the Groegg Color Changing Thermometer, as I'm crazy about room temperature and him being too hot or too cold. This little invention helps you regulate the right baby room temperature.



You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog