Book Review: The Tourist

/
0 Comments
Just finished reading The Tourist, by Olen Steinhauer, to fulfill my recent obsession with mysteries. This spy-thriller-mystery follows CIA undercover Tourist Milo Weaver, and his attempt to get to to the bottom of things after one of his long-time colleagues is murdered. Covering many continents and international agencies, I really loved this book and following all of its twists and turns. I was also happy to find out that this is not associated to the new 'The Tourist' movie starring Angelina Jolie, I'm not sure why, but I was!

And, perfect timing as the sequel ' The Nearest Exit' comes out in May 2010. Yay!


You may also like

No comments:

Photos

If there are any photos that I'm posting that you would like me to remove please contact me and I'll take them down.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog